Saturday, August 16, 2008

The pain of you

Myheart now feels the pain
Of love lost with nothing to gain

I don't know what to do
Honestly, I don;t even know how to act.
Everyone tells me that they understand what I'm going through
However, In all actuality, they don't know at all in fact.

The feeling is almost unexplainable...unimaginable
It's like I've fallen ill with a fatal desease
To think your face enteringmy mind first each morning is almost unbearable
Nitetime, It gets worse...costantly fighting off the everlasting desire to have you beside me always ends in restlessness and defeat

At times, it feels as though my lungs begin to tighten
The pain in my chest; as if my heart were bleeding fire
Love, anger, excitment, hurt, resentment, being frightened.
Feelings that cause my sickness because we are no longer "ONE"

Tell me how I'm going to see this through
How am I to survive
When I can only be saved by you
And our long lost love cannot be revived!

No comments: