This morning, I woke up with a feeling of relief. I'm not quite sure why, but, I think that everything in my life is going to be alright. I got to really devote some quality time to my son and to his father yesterday, We took Tristan to the park, and walked around with him on the little fort thing. There was another couple there with a little girl and they were doing the same thing. Being a family.
I was looking at them and saw Josh looking at me out of the crner of my eye. I wanted to cry, but held it back. We were being a family. I felt it, and that feeling was amazing. We left the park and went to best buy where we found out that Tristan is going to grow up to be a rockstar, because he would not give up the microphone to rockband, and josh and I battled it out on the guitar. (He won, but we all know that knowing how to play a real guitar is what counts :) )
later, we took tristan home and gave him a hair cut and put him to bed. Then Josh asked me to dinner and a movie. We went to coltons and for some reason we had an awesome conersation about how his wants are the same as mine, he just never wanted to be pressured into those things. Telling me that the only hing that matters to him is being a family again. Don't worry i played it cool, or at least tried to, because he made me cry at one point, but, finally after dinner, we went to see step brothers. A movie that we have both been wanting to see for a while, it was a vert good movie, and I guess the point of this story is that we really just had an awesome time.
It reminded me of way back when we were just friends in the beginning. It was very nice. so I guess it just gave me a feeling of relif and no worries for whatever my future holds. with or without Josh.
No comments:
Post a Comment