Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feelngs of depression

Have you ever felt like you life has completely just in every aspect of life just fallen apart? In the last month I have moved out of my boyfriend/sons fathers house, and am currently living with his babysitter. I was upside down in the vehicle that I had, and they just repoed that today. I quit my job in columbia, five days ago, and the only thing I have to show for all of my hard work over the past 3.5 years, is an empty wallet, and a beautiful 2 year old little Boy.I'm not complianing about my son, don't get me wrong. He is my EVERYTHING, and wouldnt I wouldnt be here now if it wasnt for him.I jsut feel stuck in this house thats not mine, with no way out, and no vehicle. Th worst part about all of this is that the ex-boyfriend was more than just a boyfriend, he was my best friend. we went through i alot of things , MAJOR LIFE things togather, and now we cant even hold a five mnute conversation with out arguing.its very sad> Not to mention in the last week i have developed a health problem that could turn into something very big. I dont know im really just haveing a hard time with everything that God keeps piling on top of me right now. I know the bible says you wont be given more thatn you can handle, but its just like ENOUGH ALREADY!!! how many more things can I handle???? Sometimes I think its a test. but others I just feel completly eaten away. like my whole enire being is just utterly being ripped away piece by piece starting with my insides. Everyone tells me it will get easier, but I'm honestly no sure anymore. If I do come out of it, I will be able to come out of anything.

No comments: