ok.
So, this may sound wierd, but have you ever been so lost that you just litterally feel the walls clossing in and it makes it feel like the air is rushing out of the room so fast you just can't breathe?
Well lets just say that one week ago today thats where I was in life.
Then I went to visit a very special friend of mine. In the midst of visiting with her I met a lot of her close friends.
Then I met him.
He is like the older brother that everyone wishes they had. Someone who is genuinely a nice person, that just wants you to automatically be happy. I don't have any clue as to why this guy has been brught into my life, but I want to thank God for him right now. I come there and we get to taling abot my current situation and he is like Oh well u should move here and i can help with this and this etc.... I'm like how does this happen? it's to me a clear sign from God.
He said he does it out of love because thats why we are all here in the first place. I just want to say that I am completly blown away with this guy because I have never met anyone like him. Someone so unselfish, and caring to a complete stranger. Nothing less than amazing.
from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you.
1 comment:
;)
that's my friend!
Post a Comment