I WONDER....
Do you ever feel this way?
Do you miss me just as terribly as I miss you?
Because I miss you so much, my heart breaks over and over again, each lonely day.
I'm curious if you miss me this way too.
I LOVE.....
Life when I think about spending it with you.
Did you really mean what you said at dinner?
When you said you want the same things as I do?
Please, you must explain things; in this game of love I play beginner.
I'M SCARED......
To give my entire heart to you once again;
I don't want to hurt those ways anymore
Because my past with you was at times hurtfull u must understand.
I want more good time than we had before.
I WANT......
To live my life with you as my husband for life.
Whome I love and TRUST with all of my heart.
To have us be accepted by God and we do whats right in his eyes
because, even now, after everything, there is a bond that just wont rip us apart.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A lot of stuff has jus been hard for me lately. i've been learnin how to submit to God and stop tryin to do things my way. It's harder than you think. I'm not gonna lie and say that it doesn't have anything to do with you, but i will say it's not just you. This week has jus been loaded entirely.
i'm not sure how you could help really. no worries. it's all good.
i love you.
you need a NEW POST
Post a Comment